Welcome guest, please

Login with username, password and session length

News and Newsletter:

Click here to join the Charter Vanguard

Author Topic: (Just for Fun) The Reincarnation Machine: Who were you in a past life?  (Read 2056 times)

• drdollars
Who might you have been in a past life?

To help you find out, we scraped tens of thousands of people from Wikipedia and built the Reincarnation Machine. Type in your birth date, and the machine will match you to somebody who died on your birth date or close to it. Then, it will match that person to somebody who died close to his or her birth date, and so on through history. Go to The Reincarnation Machine to find out! http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/low_concept/2015/04/the_reincarnation_machine_find_out_your_past_lives.html

You'll be surprised how many of your "past lives" have Wikipedia entries  ;) :) ;)

and i was possibly Joan Crawford http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Crawford previously. No wonder my mum says i'm such a drama mama   8)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 11:10:38 PM by drdollars »

I'm Jonathan Belcher... Sounds about right :D

• Moa Lith
  • Officers
  • YSBT's White Stallion
  • I'm a flightless bird / Moa Lith.8140
Few results that I got:

Charles Gordon-Lennox, 5th Duke of Richmond
Peter III of Russia (Russian emperor)
Antipope Clement VII
Andronikos III Palaiologos (Byzantine emperor)
Margaret of Cortona (She is the patron saint of the falsely accused; hoboes; homeless; insane; orphaned; mentally ill; midwives; penitents; single mothers; reformed prostitutes; stepchildren; tramps.  Yeah, totally me, lol)
Berengaria of Castile (Queen)
Louis the German (Aka Louis II, a king)
Emperor Kanmu

I'm a royal...

• You Sure Bout That
  • Tyrian Time Machine Captain
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Champion
  • YSBT.7843
Bora Laskin, the fourteenth Supreme Court Justice of Canada.
Jack Zelig, one of the last leaders of the Monk Eastman Gang.
William Nathan Wrighte Hewett, an English recipient of the Victoria Cross
Robert Morrison, Anglo -Scottish evangelist and the first Christian Protestant missionary in China.
Johann Christian Bach, was a composer of the Classical era, the eleventh child and youngest son of Johann Sebastian Bach.

After that it just gets silly, I was also a royal :P

Isabella of Urgell, Duchess of Coimbra
Rupert I of Legnica
Thomas Bek (bishop of Lincoln)
Henry V of Luxembourg

• Missy
  • Vanguard
  • Ember's Microscope
  • "Mamma Charr"
So, I thought I'd try it for the fun of it. Came back with 20 results. ~_~

But fine, I'll list them all. :P

Vasiliy Grabin, Billy Bates, James Oliver Van de Velde, Giovanni Arduino (geologist), Jeanne Le Ber, Antoine Girard de Saint-Amant, Thomas Kyd, Mary of Hungary (governor of the Netherlands), Ercole I d'Este (Duke of Ferrara), Thomas Beaufort (Count of Perche), Albert I (Duke of Bavaria), Elizabeth of Aragon, Louis IX of France, John of Matha, Pope Adrian IV, Fujiwara no Moromichi, Floris I (Count of Holland), Henry I of France, Emperor Kazan, Emperor Murakami.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 01:47:19 PM by Missy »
Auren Firestalker, charr thief; Rin Kaelestria, human warrior; Rivera Morninglory, sylvari mesmer; Klixxel, asura elementalist; Aquilae Silvershot, charr ranger; Rian Duskborn, sylvari necromancer; Praetor Steeledge, charr guardian; Seirja, asura engineer