Welcome guest, please

Login with username, password and session length

News and Newsletter:

Click here to join the Charter Vanguard

Author Topic: Frisky couple leave Danish train passengers out in cold  (Read 2286 times)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Atom Action! »

• Talia
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Champion
  • Talia.7412
    • The Charter Vanguard
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 10:30:44 PM »
lol Talk about horny.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Talia »

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »
Those Danes are super polite. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that people in NY would wait patiently outside the waiting room in the freezing could while a couple got it on. I bet a lot of people wouldn't even bat an eye.

"I guess they weren't real Vikings (because) they remained dressed..." he added.

Sweet, I'm a real Viking!  :twisted:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Ella Flame »

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 01:09:35 PM »
hahaha!
Well you know us Scandinavians... we all have that hot viking blood in our vains... LOL.
Dressed or undressed; I guess it's all about how big a percentage of the viking blood you have in you  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Devaberiel »
Life gets better when you are older. . . . .  unless you\'re a banana
-------------------------------------------------------
Ingame: Devaberiel Vanmer

• Kalendraf
  • Vanguard
  • Legendary Champion
  • Filthy Casual
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 02:41:55 PM »
If this happened in the U.S...

- Religious groups would make a huge issue over it.  Within a week, there would be a loud & orchestrated effort by various moral authorities calling for stronger legislation to prevent this kind of vile act from ever recurring.

- It would quickly become an issue for political candidates.  "I will enact tough legislation to stop such horrific acts from corrupting our youth!"

- At the same time, Hollywood would begin writing multiple movie scripts based on it.  It would also find it's way into the scripts of multiple TV shows whether they were sitcoms (the cast witnesses or nearly gets involved in such a situation), police dramas (the cops get called in to deal with this situation) or medical shows (frostbite sets in!).   Well, at least that's what would happen if the writer's weren't on strike.

- The tabloids would feature variations of it on the cover for weeks.  Various stars would be implicated along with aliens, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster.

- Some adventurous couples might try to repeat it.

- The average U.S. citizen would likely find the event rather shocking, perhaps even humorous, but eventually they would become numb to the whole thing when they realize just how overblown it has become.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Kalendraf »

Proud owner of GWAMM & 50/50 HoM

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 02:51:45 PM »
Quote from: "Kalendraf"

- Religious groups would make a huge issue over it.  Within a week, there would be a loud & orchestrated effort by various moral authorities calling for stronger legislation to prevent this kind of vile act from ever recurring.

- It would quickly become an issue for political candidates.  "I will enact tough legislation to stop such horrific acts from corrupting our youth!"

- At the same time, Hollywood would begin writing multiple movie scripts based on it.  It would also find it's way into the scripts of multiple TV shows whether they were sitcoms (the cast witnesses or nearly gets involved in such a situation), police dramas (the cops get called in to deal with this situation) or medical shows (frostbite sets in!).   Well, at least that's what would happen if the writer's weren't on strike.

- The tabloids would feature variations of it on the cover for weeks.  Various stars would be implicated along with aliens, Bigfoot, and the Loch Ness Monster.

- The average U.S. citizen would likely find the event rather shocking, perhaps even humorous, but eventually they would become numb to the whole thing when they realize just how overblown it has become.

LMAO.... So true!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Atom Action! »

• Strider
  • Vanguard
  • Slacker's Lieutanent
(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 03:28:03 PM »
Quote from: "Devaberiel"
hahaha!
Well you know us Scandinavians... we all have that hot viking blood in our vains... LOL.
Dressed or undressed; I guess it's all about how big a percentage of the viking blood you have in you  ;)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Strider »

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »
Quote from: "Kalendraf"

Uhhhh, clearly you haven't been to the shadier parts of larger cities. Take a ride through the less popular stops of the NYC subways and you'll probably see most everything. Admittedly, I've never seen or heard of someone as blatant as the people in the article and I know for sure a cop wouldn't pass it off like the one in the article. The people would be registered sex offenders in minutes. However, having lived in some less than desirable areas, I can say that I have seen sex acts out in the relatively open (such as alcoves, dimly lit areas, etc), as have others passing by. In those kind of areas, cops have much bigger priorities than busting a john unless the people make it real hard to "look the other way".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Ella Flame »

• Kalendraf
  • Vanguard
  • Legendary Champion
  • Filthy Casual
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 11:00:18 AM »
Yes, we all are aware that prostitution happens.  However, this was not an example like that.

Quote from: "Ella Flame"
Admittedly, I've never seen or heard of someone as blatant as the people in the article and I know for sure a cop wouldn't pass it off like the one in the article.

Exactly.

In this story, it was a couple (which I'm presuming to be husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend) who opted to do the nasty in a very public place.  They obviously weren't trying to hide.  Other people knew what was going on, and even accomadated their activities somewhat by opting to wait outside in frigid weather.  Some did complain, but if it was that big of a deal it seems that they would have tried to stop it themselves.

All those elements make this case significantly different from some prostitute & a John getting busy in a dark alleyway.  The reason why the moral authorities would be outraged is not only because of the behavior of the couple themselves, but because also because of the impact it had on others nearby.  That same blatantness of the couple and the effect on those nearby is also what makes it so ripe for the media.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Kalendraf »

Proud owner of GWAMM & 50/50 HoM

• Anonymous
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 05:23:45 PM »
I've seen a few instances where this has happened. similar...but wtf? remained dressed?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Anonymous »