Welcome guest, please

Login with username, password and session length

News and Newsletter:

Click here to join the Charter Vanguard

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 50 times)

Hello Everyone
« on: October 10, 2017, 03:15:24 PM »
Hey everyone i'm Sin Silveraeon.28042, you can refer to me by any of my character names or Gwyddien (Pronounced phonetically) I'm a 23 year old male living in arizona with my wife. I make professional grade fire performance equipment for a living, but I would ultimately like to go back to school to be an middle school English teacher. (Yes, I know I'm crazy)

I'm not a super hardcore GW2 player, I got into it a couple years back from a friend who played since the launch of guild wars 1, but only really started getting really into the game the past couple months. I really enjoy PVE and just exploring the map or running dungeons. I've never really been confident in my skill or gear enough to tackle fractals or raids but would love to at some point. I have enjoyed the little PVP that i have played but the unsportsmanlike behavior in the highest tiers of NA pvp have made me less inclined to really give ranked a go.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this and I hope we can get along and be friends.

• Talia
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Champion
  • Talia.7412
    • The Charter Vanguard
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 08:48:12 PM »
Welcome to CV Gwyddien! Promoting you to Vanguard.

• Moa Lith
  • Officers
  • Talia's Suga Daddy
  • I'm a flightless bird / Moa Lith.8140
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 11:36:02 PM »
Welcome :)

• Mokuren
  • Officers
  • YSBT's Talking Donkey
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 02:50:39 AM »