Welcome guest, please

Login with username, password and session length

News and Newsletter:

Click here to join the Charter Vanguard

Author Topic: Thanks for having us!  (Read 219 times)

Thanks for having us!
« on: August 13, 2017, 10:55:55 AM »
Good day to everyone!

1) * Display Name.id (GW2 unique identifier): Acen.6947
2) Nickname (how you'd like to be referred to as): Danny Ace
3) Age, Profession, Country etc (anything else you'd like to let us know): I'm 30 years young. I'm a Logistic Ambassador for Ulma Formworks, and I'm from the North East USA.
4) History with Guild Wars: I was always looking for a good game to play but was always working. My brother Joe Diamond (also just joined CV) told me about Guild wars one but at the time i couldn't play. then when GW2 as released we picked up a copy asap! then I not to long after i believe it was Nov. 2012 that i stopped playing do to personal issues. I started playing again a few months ago and purchased HEART OF THORNS.
5) Favorite past time in GW2: Getting together with Family and friends to complete group goals.

After playing for a while with my family we decided it was now time to find a new guild we can call our own. so we set out on a mission this hole week to go Guild Hunting. Joe Diamond and myself looked for hours and brought a few guilds to the table. THEN... I saw Charter Vanguard! I new this was the one for us! Joe has been playing for years and I knew he would fall in love with the history that CV has. My wife just wants to play an have fun, lol. So I sent out my request to join, starting a chain of messages annoying your leaders ( sorry Talia, lol).

I would like to Thank Talia and the Guild leaders for excepting our family into your guild. I am excited for the "Acceptance Ceremony" if that still happens. I hope to meet you all soon and forge new bonds and adventures. far well my new companions.

• Talia
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Champion
  • Talia.7412
    • The Charter Vanguard
Re: Thanks for having us!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 11:04:35 AM »
So nice to have you with us Danny! And even more with the rest of your family on board as well. We've several married/dating couples, kids, grandparents, and siblings in CV, always makes it more homely. btw those messages aren't annoying in the least, we treasure new members who take the initiative to get into our discord, forum etc. We'll gladly do the extra work of giving you all permissions if it'll make it easier to chat with you guys!

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »
Great! I am happy to hear all this info we aren't the only ones. My Wife and I are parents two 2 children (girl 4, boy 5 weeks) and GW2 is how we spend are free time when we get some. You have been amazing to us Talia! Again Thanks!

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 12:20:29 PM »
welcome noob :P (says the guy that just joined) love how u left my fiance out of your intro lol ill see you inworld.

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 01:29:37 PM »
Sorry Lala! Love ya!  :D

• Moa Lith
  • Officers
  • YSBT's White Stallion
  • I'm a flightless bird / Moa Lith.8140
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 05:24:21 PM »
Welcome =)

• Mokuren
  • Officers
  • Kovenito's Herb Gatherer
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2017, 06:01:50 PM »
Such a lengthy introduction lol :D I think it's great you all joined as a group. Makes me wish my own family still played. I hope you'll all feel right at home in CV ^^ welcome to the guild!

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 07:49:17 AM »
Welcome to CV!