Welcome guest, please

Login with username, password and session length

News and Newsletter:

Click here to join the Charter Vanguard

Author Topic: I want my Nevermore damn it.  (Read 323 times)

I want my Nevermore damn it.
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:28:46 PM »
Hi everyone!

Yup, so I just joined the guild haha. I accepted the invite last night before I slept so I didn't really have time to say hi to everyone in the guild :P

My display name is ExSanctuary.3248 but you guys can just call me Gavin or whatever character name I am logged on with at the moment.

I'm Singaporean but I'll be heading to London in a few months for my studies. I play quite casually so I am logged in that often; when I do play, I'm either playing WvW or trying to complete achievements in PvE. Currently, I'm aiming to get enough materials to finally craft my first legendary weapon: Nevermore

• Moa Lith
  • Officers
  • YSBT's White Stallion
  • I'm a flightless bird / Moa Lith.8140
Re: I want my Nevermore damn it.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 10:43:51 PM »
Welcome to the guild! :)

I changed your status to Vanguard on the forums so you should be able to see more stuff. I cannot do it in GW2 at the moment, but it should be done shortly by another Officer.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 10:46:01 PM by Moa Lith »

• Mokuren
  • Officers
  • Kovenito's Herb Gatherer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 01:57:36 AM »
Hiya Gavin! Welcome to CV ^^
It'll be nice to have someone else in a european timezone :D what do you intend on studying?
Let us know if you need any help with the nevemore collection! I made it myself last year and though it's really pretty it's quite the runaround lol. Most of us in the guild are happy to help with fractals and all that.

I changed your status to Vanguard on the forums so you should be able to see more stuff. I cannot do it in GW2 at the moment, but it should be done shortly by another Officer.
Thanks Moa ^^ I promoted him to Vanguard ingame so that's taken care of.

• Talia
  • Administrator
  • Legendary Champion
  • Talia.7412
    • The Charter Vanguard
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 09:57:01 AM »
Hey Gavin! Was a Singaporean student to UK in year 1999 myself. It's kinda long ago, but I think the experience counts too. Let me know if you need any advise ;)

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 10:32:30 AM »
Wa biang, like that also can. Welcome hor.

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 02:41:22 AM »
Yeah lor, like this lor. Anyway, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! As for what I'll be studying, it's mechanical engineering haha.

Just came back after a hiatus so I'm just exploring what did I miss out on the past few months. Likely going to go play WvW since I heard it got a bit of a revamp? As for Nevermore, it's just a long grind to get the materials and gold for making the gifts required. I already finished the collections :)